There are several people who still don’t have a smart TV. And if you’re one of them, there’s no need to lose hope. Smart TVs have a lot of advantages over a regular one. However, you don’t really need to spend a lot of money on a smart TV to enjoy on-demand videos anymore.
There’s an easy way out, which is called a smart tv box. With the help of a smart tv box, you can quickly convert your regular tv into a smart tv. The box will let you watch on demand videos right from the internet.
In this article you’ll learn about the insights of a smart tv box and how it can help you watch content from the internet on your regular TV.
How To Install a Smart TV Box To A Regular TV?
If you’re curious about how to make your old tv a smart, use a smart box. Below are the basic instructions on how to get things done.
- Visit the official website of geniatech and buy a smart tv box of your choice.
- Unwrap the box and plug the audio and video cables to your tv as mentioned on the user manual.
- Plug in the power cable at last to avoid accidental electric shock.
- Turn on your TV and use your TV remote to switch to HDMI channel. Smart boxes are usually plugged into HDMI ports of the TV or other sockets. If you installed your smart box to some other port other than HDMI on your TV, please select that channel on the TV settings.
- Ensure you’ve turned on your smart box and that it displays a green light indicating everything all okay.
- You should see some display on the screen. If not, then perhaps you’ve switched to a wrong channel. If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, try switching to HDMI 1 or HDMI 2.
Are Smart Boxes Worth It?
It is quite natural for people to be curious if investing in smart boxes is worth it or not. The answer is yes. Smart boxes are legit and below are a few solid points supporting the fact:
- Smart boxes eliminate the need to invest in an expensive smart TV, which can cost thousands of dollars.
- Smart boxes are compact and support most regular TVs.
- They offer the exact same touch and feel and experience as compared to a smart TV.
- The maintenance cost of a smart box is almost negligible. On the contrary, a smart TV, if damaged, would be really costly to get repaired.
- You can install the apps on the smart box and enjoy on demand videos.
- It connects to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth so you don’t need a satellite-based or cable TV based connection anymore.
So, don’t you think smart boxes are a cheaper way to convert your regular, old, and boring TV into a smart one? If yes, then what are you waiting for? Go ahead, grab one geniatech smart box from their official website today. You now know how to install a smart TV box and you also know that they’re super legit.